The Company has its registered address at:
153-155 rue du Kiem
G-D of Luxembourg
The internet site, standishmanagement.lu, is intended to provide you with information about the Company and in particular as regards its services and projects.
2. When is your personal data collected
When you use standishmanagement.lu or you contact the Company (via email, post or telephone) we may collect your personal data which is strictly necessary to handle and answer your request.
3. Purpose of gathering your personal data
The personal data that the Company collects is processed with the sole purpose of handling and answering your request.
4. Type of personal data collected
The personal data that the Company may collect is basic identification such as first and last names, email address, phone number, etc.
5. Recipients of your personal data
The personal data is collected exclusively for use by the Company.
The Company may be required to pass on your personal data to a third party on the request of the judicial authorities or any other administrative body authorised by law.
This data will not be sent to any third party.
The Company will also ensure that any transmission of your personal data to authorised third parties does not include any transfer to a third party located outside the European Union.
6. Retention time for your personal data
The personal data that is collected and processed by the Company will only be retained for a period of time that is strictly necessary for the purposes of the intended processing or to comply with a legal obligation imposed by the applicable legislation.
7. Protection of your personal data
The Company implements appropriate and reasonable security measures for the risks posed by the processing, in order to protect the personal data from destruction, loss, modification, disclosure or unauthorised access and any other form of illegal processing.
All Company’s employees who have access to the personal data as part of their job are bound by strict professional confidentiality. They only have access to the data that they require in order to perform their work and they regularly undergo awareness-raising and training regarding the compliance and security rules applicable to the personal data.
8. Your rights
As regards your personal data, you may, at any time and within the limits set out by law, exercise the following rights:
– access the personal data held about you and receive additional information about how it is processed;
– rectify or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal data about you;
– seek the erasure of your personal data when its processing is no longer necessary for the purposes described above, when the processing is not or no longer lawful for any reasons, when you have withdrawn your consent to the processing according to applicable laws, when the erasure is necessary to comply with applicable laws or when you object to the processing in the absence of any overriding legitimate ground for such processing;
– object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to any processing based on the Company’s legitimate interests;
– receive your personal data and transmit it to another data controller to the extent that the legitimacy of the processing lies on contractual performance and is carried out by automated means;
– withdraw any consent given to the processing at any time to the extent that your consent justified such processing;
– seek the restriction of the processing, for instance, when you contest the accuracy of the personal data.
You may exercise any of these rights by contacting us by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
You may also lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), via its website: www.cnpd.lu.
9. Links to third party sites from standishmanagement.lu
standishmanagement.lu contains hyperlinks to other sites.
Access to these sites is provided by opening a second browser window to ensure that internet users do not lose the page they are currently viewing on standishmanagement.lu.
With respect to the hyperlinks set up to other sites and in general to any existing resource on the internet, Standish Management (Luxembourg) is not liable and therefore cannot accept liability for:
- any inconvenience caused by the services of these internet sites,
- the content accessible via these links or their updates.
Furthermore, Standish Management (Luxembourg) reserves the right to delete any hyperlink which in its view does not follow its charter, or which most people may find insensitive or which is illegal.
To-date, the sites to which standishmanagement.lu provides hyperlinks to are:
For any request concerning a hyperlink, please contact:
Standish Management (Luxembourg) S.à r.l, 153-155, rue du Kiem – L-8030 Strassen.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You are informed that during your visits to the site, cookies may be installed automatically on your browser (‘cookies’ are data files in text format saved by internet browsers).
standishmanagement.lu uses the WordPress Content Management System. The Google Analytics services of the American company, Google Inc are integrated into WordPress which states that it uses the data collected anonymously based on the procedure indicated by Google (‘anonymizeIp’).
10.1 Google Analytics performance cookies
Google Analytics performance cookies are used to analyse statistics and help Standish Management (Luxembourg) understand how users browse its internet site.
For example, these cookies are used to estimate how many people visit the site and pick up errors.
Standish Management (Luxembourg) uses the data collected to improve the content, features and performance of its internet site in order to provide a better online experience for its visitors.
- Click here to learn more about the terms of service for Google Analytics, its cookies and trackers.
- Click here for more information on how Google uses your data via Google Analytics.
To use ‘tarteaucitron.js’ and manage cookies and trackers from Google Analytics, depending on the display, click on the information bar at the bottom of the screen or the ‘Service Management’ tab in the lower right-hand corner of the site, standishmanagement.lu, then choose to authorise any of the cookies.
Alternatively, you can add the plugin ‘GaOptOut’ recommended by Google and lodge an objection to your IP address being collected and saved or tracker and cookie data being sent.
In order to be able to use ‘tarteaucitron.js’ Standish Management (Luxembourg) has configured ‘the duration that data related to cookies, user logins and user or advertising logins are saved’ to 13 months. Google states that they will be deleted at the end of this storage period.
Description of Google Analytics performance cookies
|Cookie name||Validity period||Description|
|_ga||2 years after each update||Used to distinguish between the users.|
|_gat||10 minutes after each update||Used to manage the number of query sent to servers.|
|_gid||1 day after each update||Used to create a random user log in related to pages visited.|
|__utma||2 years after each update||Used to distinguish users and sessions.|
|__utmb||1 day after each update||Used to determine new sessions and visits.|
|__utmc||End of the last session||Used to determine if the internet user is a new user.|
|__utmz||6 months after each update||Use to determine how the internet user came to the site.|
|__utmv||2 years after each update||Used to save user data.|
|_utmt_b||1 day after each update||Used to save the language preferences of the internet user.|
10.2 Social network cookies
- Youtube : Privacy-Shield
10.3 Acceptance or refusal of cookies
To understand how they are used and configure your browser, click on the corresponding link: